1. To prepare and review Project Implementation Programme.
2. To coordinate and lead consultants including all technical input for the development of designs.
3. To prepare and review construction cost estimate for budget.
4. To coordinate tendering process and to ensure construction cost is within budget.
5. To evaluate tender and submission of recommendation for award.
6. To liaison with local authorities so as to ensure smooth running of the projects.
7. To plan and manage all resources available so as to ensure project completed according to what is specified and within stipulated time and budget.
8. To establish and implement quality control procedure.
9. To ensure all site safety management are implemented by contractor.
10. To prepare monthly development progress report.
11. To coordinate client-consultants’ and site meeting.
12. To schedule and coordinate inter-departments so that progress of project is in line with the target billing to ensure financial planning/budget can be achieved.
13. Certification of consultant & contractor’s progress claims; reviews and concludes project final account.
14. To organise final inspection and subsequent handover projects to relevant party.
15. To monitor and resolve all defects complaints by purchasers (within Defects Liability Period) and feed back common defects to design team for improvement of design.
16. To monitor and overseeing maintenance works for all company’s properties.
17. To ensure proper documentation/records for all projects are maintained.
18. To assist in title application by the company.
At least 15 years in Property Development & Construction industries in total