• Responsible for applications and service support in the Malaysia including Sabah & Sarawak (Onshore & Offshore).
• Conduct applications and equipment demonstrations on-site.
• Generate applications reports in support of pre and post sales activities.
• Conduct applications training both in-house and on-site at customer location.
• Support the set-up, inspection and testing of new equipment at customer locations to ensure proper
• Provide technical support, training and advice to distributors / customers on correct use and
maintenance of equipment include internal training.
• Establish preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
• To understand the patterns in hardware failures and in the customer feedback of usability and
plan for corrective action or recommendation for product and enhancement.
• Follow the solution process of technical issues until completion.
• Keep up with the product development, understanding the differences, limitations and
possibilities of different generations of the products.
• Act as the local point of contact for Sales and Marketing for any technical question.
• Be knowledgeable on all product, product changes and new product with regards to design,
application, operation and installation and changes to service manual if required.
• Having the ability to serve the different customers. Providing the optimum solution and ensuring
the equipment running properly as per customer expectations.
• Recommending and preparing of spare parts list based on installed base.
• Keeping customers satisfied of the provided services and acting immediately to serve the
• Other duties as required by management, including travel and support outside Malaysia.
• Minimum Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
• 1 - 3 years experience in electrical and instrumentation field in oil and gas industry.
• Skills & Abilities Proactive, responsible, confident, pleasant and customer-oriented
• Results driven and a self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Good computer skills (like: excel, word, power point) MS projects.
• Ability to work independently and remotely
• Analytical skills to challenges oneself on new environment and productivity
• Proficiency in both spoken & written English.