To assist and report to the Group Finance Manager in managing the operation and integrity of the Accounts and Finance Department and responsible for the monthly reporting, financing and cash flow needs of the Group is met. To ensure the Group complies with Company Act, Sales and Services Act, Income Tax Act and relevant laws and regulations, and meet the respective reporting and filing deadlines
1. Ensure all accounting and finance functions are performed in an effective and efficient manner
2. Ensure the accounts are closed in a timely and accurate basic
3. Timely preparation monthly and annual management reports
4. Timely preparation of annual statutory financial statements and supporting workings for regulatory reporting in compliance with MFRS and other regulatory requirements
5. Review of reconciliations performed by accounts executives
6. Preparation of inter-company balances and transactions reconciliations
7. Assist in preparation of budgets for the company and to review actual performance against budget
8. Assist in drafting and reviewing policies and procedures in line with management’s improvements in internal controls
9. Prepare tax estimation and ensure payments are timely
10. Assist in compilation of information for transfer pricing documents with related companies
11. Preparation of costing of inventory items for monthly closing of accounts and costing of products for pricing purposes for the company and its subsidiary companies involved in manufacturing activities
12. Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and enforcing policies, guidelines and procedures
13. Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and company secretaries
1. Min Degree in Accounting or equivalent
2. At least five (5) years working experience in manufacturing company and with prior experience in an audit firm.
3. Hands-on experience in management report, financial report, annual financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, inventory costing and tax estimation.
4. Knowledgeable in MFRS, income tax, GST Act and/or related statutory regulations and requirements.
5. Experience in usage of ERP software
6. Proficient in English and Mandarin, both in speaking and writing