1. Overseeing the collection of customer accounts
2. Reconcile accounts that have been escalated from the AR team.
3. Monitor debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
4. Ensure credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
5. To ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices
6. To resolve problems in relation to invoice payments. Report to management on outstanding issues.
7. Create procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
8. Handle customers' refund, record and update
1. LCCI/Diploma/Degree holder in Account/Business Studies or equivalent.
2. Min 2 years of account/admin experience
3. Good in Mandarin and English(both in speaking and writing).
4. Integrity, conscientious, responsible and discipline.
5. Team player, motivated, independent and communicative.
6. Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
7. Good computer skills – Microsoft Office, Emails, etc.