1. Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
2. Offering advice to end users and customers on all in scope IT services, how o troubleshoot and ensuring standards are met. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
3. logged all calls reported into the incident ticketing system.
4. To work closely with the Account technical and administration teams on user issues and problem resolution.
5. Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverable.
6. Maintain and accurately update customer's enquiries, problem and resolution into incident ticketing system.
7. Generates management reports.
8. Perform shift rotation.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Diploma/Certificate in IT/computer science
2. Must be able to speak and read Mandarin and English
3. Service Desk Engineer : must have experience working in call centre environment
4. Team Lead : must have team lead experience working in call centre working environment
5. Must have IT troubleshoot experience.
6. Customer service oriented, internet savvy
7. Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
8. Willing to work on shift (shift allowance is given)