Best part of the time before formal career profession journey is Internship. Join us and be part of our creative and fun team, and together we learn and grow.
We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders; sales to architects, client to constructor, to manage and execute the design and build.
The goal is to design and build practical, & unique spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work / build progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator, Photoshop or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Relevant academic in Interior Design or similar
PS. Intern - you will have fun and learning all the above. Cheers.