ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company provides multinational organizations with outsourced contact centre services to improve their customer service or to accelerate their sales. Operates state-of-the-art contact centres in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and The Philippines. As part of the WPP group, This company have a track record of success in the airline, luxury, insurance, banking and technology sectors. They are Asia's no.1 and most awarded BPO multinational, with more than 170 awards to date. With more than 1,600 employees in Malaysia and with 7 key locations across Asia and Europe.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREA
• The Team Leader CX Lead is responsible for managing a team that provides personal and efficient solutions for our client’s payment services
• Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
• Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
• Act as primary owner of team workflows (how customer issues are routed and resolved); have a working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed.
• Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
• Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve client products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
• Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour/week working on tickets and handling occasional escalated issues.
• Drive team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
• Able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
• Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDMY.
ACADEMIC/ QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
• Flawless verbal communication skills in English language is essential.
• Experience in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
• Experience leading, inspiring and motivating others to meet goals and metrics
• Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics.
• Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
• Must be able to write and speak in Mandarin as need to deal with users in Taiwan
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.