1. Understand the product vehicle by studying characteristics, capabilities and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
2. Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interest; matching requirements and interests to various models.
3. Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features; explaining warranties and services.
4. Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; and offering warranties, services and financing; collect payment; delivers automobile.
5. Manage Daily Sales Prospecting
6. Achieve and contribute to company’s sales target. Adhere to company’s SOP and policies.
7. Customer Service oriented and assist to customers’ enquiries.
8. To provide after sales customer service as and when needed such as reminder vehicle due service yearly insurance renewal and other matters.
9. To perform any other job that may assigned by the Management from time to time.
1. Inter personnel skills
2. People Oriented person