Responsible for effective Quality Management System and ensure that the Quality System and ISO 9001 implementation and documentation are properly carried out all over the company.
· Initiate and coordinate corrective and preventive measures though review and analysis the complaints from customer and internal quality issues for continuous quality improvement.
· Work interactively with production, sales, customers and vendors to seek improvement on quality issues and productivity.
· Ensure in-coming material, in-process materials, final products are meeting customer's requirements and in-house standards
· Identify, assess, communicate and implement operational best practices.
· Liaise with external certification body, customers and suppliers & out-source service provider on all quality audits and report summary findings.
· Organise and conduct regular in-house quality training for QA/QC staff and production operators
· Act as internal, product and manufacturing auditor.
· Manage the laboratory, WWTP and ensure that laboratory equipment maintain in good state at all time.
· Formulating and implementing with improved work method to optimize the quality standard.
· Co-ordinate and communicate with local authorities on compliance and monitor equipment calibration.
· Lead in new certification process for other standards.
Degree or Diploma holder in Manufacturing or Business Admin or Engineering /relevant.
At least 5-8 years of QMS experience, knowledge in HACCP is an added advantage.
Able to implement/maintain ISO system.
Familiar with MRP & ERP system will be an added advantage.