Customer Service, Event Coordination & Credit Control (Backend office)
1. Process administrative work e.g. registration, Prepare invoice & collection of payment on time.
2. Manage enquiries via phone calls, emails, online enquiries, social media appropriately
3. Follow up with clients by calls & emails
4. Arrange event schedules with hotel, clients and team members and correspond well
5. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
6. Upkeep Office & yourself
7. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
1. Have own transport (car/ bike)
2. Lives in Klang Valley
3. Will to travel / commute around Klang Valley for co-ordination work
4. Able to speak & write English reasonably well as there will be a lot of email and proposals to be done.
5. Apt at using MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel (for analysis), Outlook (email), IT savvy, Social Media savvy
6. Love to serve others and friendly, cheerful as you'd be working with many different people
7. Responsible, accountable with own's work, willing and able to lead & help others (if you're a silo, this could be too challenging for you)
8. Good organisation & communication skills
9. Able to work unsupervised and indepently. (There won't be any nannies or surveilance camera shinning on you.)
Working time: Mon- Fri 9-6pm and alternative Saturdays -half day.