1) Managing and responsible for IT infrastructure area. Including but no limited to Servers (manage and build), Storage, software license, network, server and email system.
2) Managing day-to-day IT Operation.
3) Responsible for System Project Implementation and Coodination with internal team, global team, external vendor and programmer with project completion within the given timeframe.
4) Develop, implement and periodically review IT related policies & procedures.
5) To maintain, support and enhancement on Autocount, Microsoft Navision, Sage HR Payroll and POS application.
6) To troubleshoot, analyse and resolve applications issue and identify the area of improvement to perform better operational processes.
7) To perform any relevant task as assigned from time to time.
8) Knowledge in Linux server is an added advantage.
9) Experience in managing a team of IT support.
10) Experience in CCTV, Alarm System, Audio/Video System, PABX System will be added advantage;
11) Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills with strong leadership traits.
12) Proactive, organized, resourceful person with ability to provide quick resolution to problem and advice.
13) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
1) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
2) Candidate must have good knowledge in SQL database and coding, in house POS system and Microsoft Navision.
3) At least 5+ years of experience in managing and administering Windows server and NAS backup storage.
4) At least 5+ years of experience in managing and administering network infrastructure, that include LAN, WAN, wireless, firewall, layer switch and telecommunication.
5) At least 5+ years working in IT field with a forcus on information security and IT audit.
6) Candidate must have good knowledge in IT and network security.
7) Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
8) Ability to prioritize, track and manage a large number of divergent tasks and action items.