1. Prepare letter for request open account with supplier.
2. Register the EFTPOS or credit card machine for new outlets use.
3. Delegate task to Operation team members.
4. Assist in investigation of outlet internal and external problems and complaints from HQ, outlets, management mall etc.
5. Coaching and training staff, if required.
6. Monitor the performance of Operation team.
7. Follow up and keep up to date with regulatory requirements.
8. Assist in coordinating and oversee day to day activities of Operation department to ensure the productivity and efficiency of the team members.
9. Organize meetings, conferences and special events. 10.As company representative for the external events, if required.
11.Plan and monitor the company expenditures and budget for department and associated account.
12.Responsible to prepare and study tenancy agreement renewal, costing changes in renewal, termination of tenancy agreement and deposit payment collection.
13.Responsible in preparation of all letters from Management to external parties.
14.Engage in opening and closing of utility account for HQ and retail outlet.
15.Other tasks as assigned.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
4. Preferably Chinese speaking candidate.
Required Skill(s): 1) Able to respond appropriately when dealing with external parties. 2) Good command of verbal and written English