1. Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, screening for short listing, arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
2. Oversee all administrative tasks in the office compliance with Bolton Optical Group established policies and procedures.
3. Conduct orientation for new recruits and appropriate training programs and to coordinate employee performance development plan.
4. Prepare warning letter, termination letter, conducting all the disciplinary of employee, keeps records, arrange and update employee disciplinary and liaise cases with Department of Labor (JTK).
5. Assist and verify payroll and reporting, administration of annual performance appraisal, bonuses and salary review exercise.
6. Ensure Employee Provident Fund, Socso, Income Tax and HRDF payment are collected according the accurate amount and payment made on time.
7. Monitor the implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures followed by managers and staff at Head Quarters and Retail Outlet.
8. Arrange employee business trips and ensure in accordance to the company procedures.
9. Liaise with external parties on behalf of company for administration related issues.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.