Job Responsibilities :
1. Execute diversified confidential secretarial duties to Group Managing Director including arranging meetings, appointments, reports, travel and hotel arrangments.
2. Follow up on assignment status with relevant parties and ability to have good judgment in setting ip priorities and any other ad-hoc duties.
3. Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and meeting minutes.
4. Organizing and attending meetings and social function
5. Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
6. Carrying out background research and presenting findings
7. Able to translate between Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
8. Liaising with clients, suppliers, staffs and government bodies
9. Assist on other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Director
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor' Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
3. At least I Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Required Skill(s): Interpersonal and communication skills, Highly independent with minimal supervision, Resourceful and attention to detail .
5. Resourceful and attention to detail Experience in E-commerce will be an advantage
6. Preferably with retail experinece.
7. Self-motivated and able to Start ASAP