• Keep up to date with market trends and new developments, customer feedbacks and complaints utilizing information for business improvement.
• Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
• To understand customers' requirements and work together with other departments to fulfill customers' requirements.
• To procure new export orders.
• Price quotations and order taking.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure goods are delivered to customers on schedule.
• To identify and recommend new models to be introduced.
• To perform customer visits.
• To compile product catalogue.
• Travel within Malaysia (Malacca, Kulim ...), and SEA (mainly Thailand, Indonesia).
• Language : Good command in spoken and written Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Education Background : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
• Experience :
> Preferably candidates with 4 to 5 years sales working experience in the related field.
> Familiarity with the automotive industry will be an added advantage.