Cover-More provides business and leisure travellers with specialist medical assistance services including emergency evacuation, repatriation, health, travel safety and travel assistance.
We are a team of doctors, registered nurses, psychologists, case managers and support professionals who operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day, responding to the cries for help we receive from travellers who are sick, injured or traumatised. We have operations in Australia, Malaysia, China and Canada.
What you’ll do
• Delivering exceptional customer service every time, over the phone
• Keep our customers travelling, or help bring them home
• Locating the nearest suitable doctor, medical clinic, dentist or allied health professional
• Managing emergency air ambulance evacuations
• Facilitating the payment and guarantee of hospital bills
What we need
• Experience within customer service, particularly with complex situations
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• A passion for helping others
• You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• You KNOW customers, how to look after them and respond with empathy
• Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
Who we are
There’s more to life at Cover-More than assistance services. Working with us is about caring for people 24/7, including emergency evacuation, repatriation, health, travel safety and travel assistance. We’re a driven place to grow, with plenty of opportunities to go around (especially now that we have operations in Australia, Malaysia, China and Canada). But we expect a lot too. Talent, compassion and integrity for starters. Commercial smarts, passion and a hunger to take your career up a notch are also on the list. Most of all, we want you to be yourself: an independent thinker and a great team mate.