Lead, drive and participate in the development & maintenance of in-house developed applications and software. Contribute to the strategy and direction of the development and technology team.
Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience with back end framework:
• Express, Koa and Strapi frameworks
• Experience with database engines (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra).
• Experience in RESTful APIs workflow and binding.
• Experience in modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT).
• Able to devise/design/abstract or even architect workflow.
• Experience managing various AWS services.
• Commitment to developing clean code that is easy to maintain and enhance strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience driving development of internal and external APIs.
• Experience with Git version control.
• Experience building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications